Ethos uses the latest technology in medical imaging, providing timely and high-quality images needed for the most informed and effective treatment of your pet.
Just as in human medicine, diagnostic imaging techniques such as radiographs, ultrasound, and computed tomography (CT scan) provide us with information that can aid in diagnosing and treating your pet’s condition. Advanced imaging plays a key role in the diagnosis of many medical problems.
All Imaging exams performed and/or reviewed by a member of our experienced Diagnostic Imaging team, with access to a board certified radiologist seven days per week. We offer examinations in digital radiography, ultrasound, and computed tomography to aid in your pet’s care and treatment.
Imaging studies and procedures offered include (but are not limited to):
- Computed tomography (CT scan)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Special orthopedic positioning
- Teleradiology and outpatient imaging services
- Ultrasound-guided aspirate
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy
- Outpatient Ultrasound is available by appointment Mondays – Fridays
Special procedures, including:
- Gastrointestinal contrast studies
- Dynamic tracheal evaluations
- Excretory urography
- Tracheal and urethral stenting
- Ultrasound-guided ethanol ablation of cysts or parathyroid nodules