Our dedicated Ophthalmologist is highly skilled in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of ocular diseases and infections in pets.
Pets can develop eye problems that may require the care of an ophthalmology specialist, including hereditary conditions, glaucoma, eyelid problems, cancer, or ocular infections.
We are dedicated to diagnosing, treating, and preventing ocular diseases and problems in pets. We provide veterinary ophthalmology for dogs, cats, and other animals with the following services and procedures.
Here’s what to expect at your pet’s first ophthalmology visit.
We offer medical management of:
- Cherry eye
- Corneal ulcers
- Feline conjunctivitis
- Keratoconjunctivitis sicca (dry eye)
- Traumatic eye injuries
- Uveitis (inflammation inside the eye)
- And many other ocular diseases
Ophthalmic surgeries are performed for the following conditions:
- Eye injuries
- Surgery to treat dry eye (KCS)
- Retinal detachment
- Eyelid disorders and Eyelid Surgery
- Third eyelid disorders
- Ocular tumors
- Surgical Repair for Corneal Ulcers
- Surgery for Nasolacrimal Disease
- And many other conditions
- Ocular Ultrasound
- Computed Tomography (CT Scan)